40 hours of Hands-On Model Building Lab, Computer Based Programming Training
Students will learn to construct and then bring their 3d models to life. Covering all national standards and comes with a plug and teach curriculum pack that improves communication, collaboration and team building skills.
We help teach how technology plays an active role in the students' everyday life. An ideal objective for teaching across different subjects at primary levels such as Computing, Science, Social Studies, Language, Technology and Engineering.
Excellent platform for learning important 21st Century skills and robotics system for elementary, middle, and high school students.
- Design, write and debug programs that accomplish specific goals including controlling and simulating physical systems.
- Solve problems by decomposing them into smaller parts
- Use sequence, selection, and repetition in programs
- Work with variables and various forms of input and output
- Use Logical reasoning to explain how some simple algorithms work
- Detect and correct errors in algorithms and programs
Initial investment for the GET-IT Summer program will include the following:
- Lego Build Package with Software
- Classroom Pack
- Courseware and Text Books
- Instructor/ Lab Technician