480 Hours of Training
Certified Engineering Technician using Computer Aided Three Dimensional Interactive Application (CATIA V5/V6) or Solidworks 2015-16
120 hours – CAD training using CATIA V5/V6 or Solidworks 2015-16
- Part Design
120 hours – Engineering essentials
- Blueprint reading
- Technical Math
- Precision Measuring
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
200 hours – Apprenticeship training using work-related projects***
40 hours – Dassault Certification Training
- Certification Preparation
- Catia V5/V6
- Solidworks 2015-16
Frequency & Class size
We offer on-site or off-site GET-IT training at the convenience of our clients and students. We conduct training from 2 -5 days week and will accommodate the schedules of our clients upon request. Our class size ratio is 8:1 which gives students more one on one contact throughout of the training program.
Each student will progress through the program in levels for a total of 480 hours-upon completion of the program.
Instructor and Administrator
GET-IT principals (Instructor and Administrator) have a strong record of success in technical training and support; combined, with having over 25 years of professional and training experience in Manufacturing, Aerospace, Medical and Automotive industries.
Initial investment for the GET-IT program will include the following:
- Laptops and other equipment
- Software Licenses
- Courseware and Text Books
- Mechanical Tools
- To enhance the program and to give students more exposure, we would recommend offering field trip to corporations and or facilities that use the software for projects and services.
- Offering assessments to determine basic mathematic skills
- Determine if including staffing services within the GET-IT program will be beneficial for students.
*** – GET-IT has created work-related projects similar to the tasks that have been performed for its clients. An example of this work would be distributing as markups to the students and the students will be given a timed-task to make the revisions to the 3d model so that the drawings will be updated and accurate to the specifications for manufacturing.